Advanced HAZMAT and Toxic Industrial Materials Incidents Management Course
This course is suitable for personnel working in countering Hazardous Material accidents.
The aim of this course is to increase the efficiency of the participants in the procedures adopted during hazardous materials accidents.
The course was built on the Emergency Response Guidance 2012 (2012) to cover awareness, prevention, identification and response.
- Understanding the relationship between HAZMAT and CBRN materials.
- Identify and apply HAZMAT protection measures.
- Understand the requirements needed in HAZMAT identification.
- Understand and apply response procedures for HAZMAT incidents.
- Familiarize with the HAZMAT protection equipment.
Delegates will be assessed on their theoretical and practical knowledge about the course content.
Medically and physically fit.
Method of Training
Delivery methods include: Classroom and Practical Training; Tabletop exercises