CBRN Awareness Training
This basic course is suitable for anyone, working in industries that may handle CBRN substances.
The aim of this course is to familiarize participants with CBRN agents and their respective properties and the measures they can take to protect themselves against them.
On the completion of the course, the delegates will be familiar with the following subjects:
- Properties of CBRN materials
- Protective measures and equipment
- Signs and symptoms of exposure to CBRN agents
- Detection of CBRN materials
- Decontamination procedures.
Participants are required to pass an assessment by the end of the course and successfully perform practical exercises.
Participants should be:
- Medically and physically fit
- Communication skills, leadership skills
Method of Training
Delivery methods include: Classroom and Practical Training