Chemical Live Agent Training
The target group for this course is chemical incidents’ response teams.
This course is to familiarize participants with the concept of working in a hot zone.
- Familiarization with hot zone entries
- Realistic live agent entries
- Awareness of detection of CWA
- Familiarization with operational decontamination
- Awareness of protection against CWA
- Awareness of behavior of CWA on different surfaces
- Introduction to emergency procedures during hot zone operations
Delegates will be assessed on their theoretical and practical knowledge about the course content.
- Basic CBRNE Training course
- Medically and physically fit.
Method of Training
Delivery methods include: Classroom and Practical Training