Radiation Emergency Response Course (Bronze Level)
This course is suitable for intervention personnel handling radiation incidents.
The aim of this course is to enable Response Personnel to work autonomously and/or in a team, in case of radiation incidents and to provide them with information for safe working practices under emergency conditions, including the basics of communication, decontamination, detection and other relevant radiation incident response tasks.
- The basics of radiation physics
- Awareness about radiation exposure and radiation protection
- The use of detection equipment
- The transport and storage requirements of radioactive material
- The basic intervention techniques and tactical deployment.
Delegates will be assessed on their theoretical and practical knowledge about the course content.
- Basic Radiation Training
- Medically and physically fit
Method of Training
Delivery methods include: Classroom and Practical Training; Tabletop exercises